Practice Areas


At Beena Rezaee Legal & Migration, our team of lawyers can attend to all aspects of your residential and commercial conveyancing needs.

Our services include:

  • Representation in Buying and selling residential property and vacant land
  • Representation in Buying and selling commercial property
  • Representation in Buying and selling a business
  • Commercial leases
  • Residential leases
  • Assignment of lease
  • Subdivision
  • Preparation of Form 1 (where agent is not attending to this)
  • Preparation of Contract of Sale (where purchase or sale is private and without an agent)
  • Conveyancing associated with administration of deceased estate
  • Conveyancing associated with a family law property settlement
  • Preparation of private mortgages
  • Review and advice on construction/building contracts

Why should you use a lawyer for your conveyancing?

Using a lawyer for your conveyancing means that if a problem arises during the course of your matter, there will not be a need to refer you elsewhere for legal advice. Our firm offers competitive fees and our services are delivered professionally and efficiently.

Our team of lawyers can assist you with every stage of the buying and selling process. In representing you in the transaction, we will meet with you to check over all the conveyancing documents, including the Contract of Sale. We will also provide you with preliminary advice in relation to the sale or purchase and will assist in preparing any necessary documents including the discharge of mortgage and transfer documents. If you are the purchaser, we will calculate any rates, fees and stamp duties so you are fully informed of your financial obligations.

Settlement of residential property normally occurs electronically via PEXA. At settlement, there is an exchange of legal documents and money. Once this happens, ownership of the property is transferred.

If you are purchasing a property, you may wish to consider what asset protection methods are available to you. Please refer to the asset protection page on our website.

What is a Form 1?

In South Australia, a Form 1 is a statutory disclosure statement that a vendor (person or entity selling the land) is required to give to the purchaser of property. The Form 1 contains information about the property, including, but not limited to:

  • Council rates
  • Cooling off rights
  • Encumbrances
  • Easements
  • Planning or development restrictions
  • Community or strata details (if applicable)

Get started now

To book an appointment with one of our lawyers, please contact our office.