Practice Areas

Worker's Compensation

If you have had an injury in the workplace in South Australia, you may be entitled to compensation. You should consider speaking with a lawyer early on in the process. The workers compensation and Return to Work scheme can often be difficult to navigate.

Is the WorkCover scheme the same as the Return to Work scheme?

In South Australia, the WorkCover scheme was replaced by the Return to Work Scheme. This came into effect on 1 July 2015. If your injury was prior to this date, there may be some transitional provisions that apply to you. You should seek legal advice.